Wednesday, March 4

March 4th


Today we went to the church library so Mom could get some work done. She is the Church librarian and has been for over 15 years. The boys did their school work and then we read books all morning. It's so nice to find so many good books all in one place. I made a list to take home so I could order some for the boys to read. Someday I'll have to make a list of my favorites nad must reads. So many books so little time!



While we are here visiting I brought school along with us. We are doing school in a box this week. It is one of the many joys of schooling at home, we are portable and can go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails