Monday, March 16

March 16th-Looking Down

Looking down St. Patrick's edition.
For those of you who are wondering why there is an edition. Here is what started it all. I was in a photo challenge on Scrapbook.com and one of our mini challenges was titled "Looking down". It was in October of 2007 and someone commented that it would be fun to do this every month to see the changes in the children. So that is what I have been doing ever since. Gwen was 18 months when I started and is now almost three. They have grown and changed so much it has been fun to see. I hope to do an album with these shots some day.


And just because I can't resist here is the one from October. Such babes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails