Saturday, March 14

March 13th

FINALLY! I waited a whole month for these to arrive. Apparently the Library of Memories classes by Stacy Jillian at Big Picture Scrapbooking are so popular the albums she recommends are sold out everywhere! I am so excited to get started on organizing my photos so that even if they aren't scrapped you can still look at them. I am sure it will take me a long time to go through 10 years of photos but I will try to post a progress report when I can.
And this is what I found on my camera when loading the pictures onto the computer. Why do children think trash cans are so fascinating?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails