Thursday, July 30

Gone Away

I am leaving this morning at 7:00 for a three day scrap booking retreat. I am so excited and have been planning and preparing for months!

The Creating Keepsakes Convention is this weekend so I will be stocking up on supplies, taking classes, eating, and hopefully getting lots done!

I planned more than 60 pages but I know I won't get to them all. It's just nice to know I could if I worked faster and talked less. LOL!

Here is a page I finally finished and I'll be back Monday!

(click on the picture and it should enlarge if you wish to read the journaling.
It's a song by Bob Dylan)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails