Thursday, July 23

When Grandparents come to visit

My parents came to visit last week from Wedensday to Monday. We had the best time! It was a short visit but they will be back in three weeks. We dropped them off Monday at the airport for their bicycle tour of Scotland. I can't wait to hear all about it when they return, but this three weeks of no communication is killing me!

We celebrated Fiona's birthday with homemade pizza and ice cream, per request, made a dress for Fiona, got ready for her party(pictures coming), worked in the yard, and went antiquing. It was a very laid back visit compared to usual and we had a great time just hanging out.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails