Thursday, July 30

Learning new tricks

The other day Owen and I were talking and he asked me how to blow a bubble with gum. Seeing as how I had no gum in my mouth at that time I tried to explain how you do it without a demonstration. That seemed to satisfy him for the moment and I thought of it no more, after all he is missing his two front teeth. That should make it rather difficult to blow bubbles don't you think?

Yesterday he asked me for a piece of gum and 20 minutes later he did this. I guess it is possible even without front teeth!

I asked him to do it again for me outside so I could get a nice photo without the games strew all over the floor in the background. Here he is trying over and over. I kept missing the bubble and now I am glad I have that first photo of his first bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails