Thursday, April 30

April 29th

What to do when the weather turns "cold" again. Its 60 here now and a welcome relief from the heat. Our allergies are now in full force, keeping us inside for the day removing the layer of pollen of of the floors and furniture and even the switch plate covers! I have so much cleaning to do now and wish I had taken a photo of the pollen dust but I was in such a hurry to get rid of the nasty stuff! Later in the afternoon I played Sorry with the boys. They loved it and after the game was over proceeded to make up another version that involved death and fighting. Who knew Sorry could be so versatile.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, Sorry is a great game. I like Miles and Owen's game. Sounds like boys! Omi.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails