Saturday, May 22

Happy Birthday Princess

Today my baby turned four! She requested a purple princess party. This is a girl who knows what she wants! We had fun picking out the fabrics and laces to make her dress. I finished it this afternoon and she was so excited to dress up!Gwen Full length 061A purple castle for the cake. This one was fun to put together! 067069She was excited to receive flowers as one of her gifts, but she really wanted to play and not have her picture taken.070Happy Birthday big girl! Looking forward to the next year with you!059

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! What a fun girly party to put together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress and the cake. You did a great job. Looks like Gwen had a lovely party. She looks so grown up. What a beautiful little girl you have.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails