Monday, May 10

Facebook Questions

Every now and then a questionnaire comes across Facebook that I would actually like to fill out. This is one of them and I thought I would share it here.

1. How many children have you had?
Four
2. Have you ever had any stillbirths/miscarriages/pregnancy losses?
one miscarriage in our first year of marriage
3. What gender are your kids?
Two boys, Two girls
4. What are their full names?
Miles Geoffrey, Owen Daniel, Fiona Susan, Gweneth Leeann
5. What would they have been called had they been the other gender?
Levi was the name we didn’t use if the girls had been boys.
6. Did you get the genders you wanted?
Well, I thought I wanted all boys….
7. How much did your babies weigh when they were born?
Miles        8lb. 4oz.
Owen        8lb. 7oz.
Fiona        7lb. 14oz. 
Gwen        8lb. 7oz.

8. Did you have natural births/ c sections/forceps etc?
All four naturally thanks to my Bradley method birthing classes and pure stubbornness on my husbands part. He made sure the doctors listened to what we wanted! 
9. What has been your favorite age so far?
Anything but 3!
10. Do you want any more children?
ABSOLUTELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails