Tuesday, March 16

At my parents


The reason for the trip to my parents was a birthday celebration for my Mom. My brother ansd his family joined us for the weekend and we all had a great time, despite the fact that Miles came down with strep throat and I spent half of Saturday in the doctor's office. Thankfully it's a quick recovery with some antibitoics. It was nice and warm despite the piles of snow lying around. The children has so much fun with their cousins playng in the mud, and at the park, and with all of Omi's special toys. We went out to dinner on Saturday and had homeade brownie sundays for dessert. Yummy!




I hope you had a wonderful birthday MOM!


2 comments:

  1. Bekki,
    I had a great birthday with you all. Thank You.
    Such great fun when everyone is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Photos...

    http://chinathambi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails