Tuesday, February 9

SNOW!

Here are some snow pictures from the weekend storm. I never left the house and used my telephoto lens. It is snowing again now and I think I mught venture out this time. I need to record this adventure, it's not often we get 18 inches of snow twice! I wonder how many storms are left before we see the daffies and crocus' popping up?

The children had lots of fun trying to walk through all that snow. The boys had to make trails for the girls, since their legs are shorter.  Wasn't that so nice of them?  They didn't stay out long, it's tiring when the snow is so high.



2 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses and the red checks. Miles must have been hiding. Hope they can get some sledding in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snow shots. Can't wait to see ones from tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails