Thursday, October 15

Rain Rain Go Away

It has been cold and rainy here all day. It's moving towards winter here faster than I would like. There are still many outdoor projects that need to be accomplished for the house sale! Instead I will have to focus on the inside this weekend. Here is a list of things that need to be accomplished. I figure if I keep track of them here they might actually get done!

*Paint school room,
*Paint girls room,
*Wash walls in boys room, fix trim,
*Finish laundry room; drywall, paint, shelving
*Pack up some of the toys in girls room,
*Paint chairs so I can park in garage and it looks spacious,
*Wash cabinets in kitchen and all appliances inside and out,
*Touch up front door and trim in foyer,
*Wash floors and railings on stairs,
*Cook for the months so I can do all of these projects!

There is always something that needs to be done and all of this on top of school and "normal" life.
Uggg I really don't care for this part of moving. Its the searching for a new house, finding a new church, and meeting new people that is fun. Yes it's stressful also but having moved five times in the past 10 years, I'm getting pretty good at it. There is always something new to learn and things that you learn from past moves to make it all easier. I pray I won't have to do this to many more times but with a husband who loves these kind of adventures, we will see. I always tell him he would have made a great pioneer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails