Wednesday, October 21

Over the river and through the woods

Tomorrow morning we are headed out of town for our mountain adventure. four days in the mountains of West Virginia with no contact to the outside world. The perfect place to relax, work on Christmas Cards by the fire while my husband and his father have deep meaningful conversations about statistical analysis, and sip hot cider. Four days of hiking, fishing, and hanging out with the family. "Take me home country roads, to the place where I belong, Almost Heaven, West Virginia" sorry, I forgot myself there for a moment. I just can't help but sing a little John Denver every now and then. :) Here is a little taste of our view out the back door. We will be back on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails