Friday, May 13

Ice cream on a warm day

In the middle of all of our chaos we took a little break to get some ice cream at the dairy store. So yummy, especially after a hard days work.

2011 05 02_1051 Soon I will be able to share pictures of what I have been working on the past few months. In tackling the entire house cleaning and organizing at once, I am not completely finishing anything, especially with the yard sale on tomorrow. I am praying that it all comes together at the end. Only a few more days, and then perhaps I might get to sleep again. I'm not counting on it though.

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that looks so good. They must have worked really hard for such a nice treat!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails