Monday, October 11

Crazy

Well it seems like the summer finally caught up with me. I am am tired! Unfortunately there is no rest for the weary when the weather still thinks its summer and the tomatoes won't stop growin'. Seriously I am DONE with tomatoes, but I can't bring myself to give them away or even ignore them glowing on the vine out my kitchen window. The sad fact is I still don't have enough put up for winter. So I continue to plug away at them and pray for a killing frost. The 80 degree temperatures are not helping! I also did three more bushels of apples last week, all of my children had a 24 hour virus, my husband was out of town for a few days, and my parents came up this weekend for my brother's wedding reception. It's no wonder I couldn't find time to update this little blog of mine!   I do have SO much I want to share. Lots of yummy recipes', my fall decorating I am trying to finish up, and a little give away at the end of the week. So stay tuned for that. I promise it will be good. I want to celebrate the fact I have been blogging for two years and thank all of you for coming along on this journey with me.  It seems like I just started time goes so fast.

And because I don't like posts without pictures, here are a few pictures from the reception. We had lots of fun and my children loved staying in a hotel for the night. It was nice to get away and celebrate with my family. 035Me, my brother, my children, parents. 024022044

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Bekki! The one of you and David is really good. We had such a fun time this weekend and loved the new guest room and bed. Thank you for putting us up. The kids were fun and were so well-behaved at the wedding reception. Miss you all. Love, Omi

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails