Thursday, August 5

It's War!

We have been living in a wonderful world denial. We thought the groundhogs were gone. After all last year we watched a red tailed hawk swoop down and eat one right in front of us. The old shed where they were living was removed and my boys piled their tunnels with rocks and dirt. We hadn't seen one in almost a year, until now...
Brazen little thief!036 He seems to be enjoying the green tomatoes.038 And if he thinks he's going to win, he's got a little surprise waiting for him. All ready my son is out looking for his holes. He better find a new home fast and preferably one far away from my tomatoes!

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails