Wednesday, January 27

Laundry room progress

Some of you know that when we moved into our house 3 and a half years ago, we discovered that the foundation had been poured wrong. This resulted in a loss of 6 inches in the laundry room and 9 inches in the garage.  As a result my HE washer and dryer barely fit in the room. When opened the doors touched the wall. So we knocked out a wall and extended it down in to the garage bump out so we could place the machines at the end of the room. That was done soon after we moved in. Then I lived with it in an unfinished state until we found out we were moving. Suddenly it had to get done fast! My hubby and the boys have been mudding and sanding drywall for the past three weekends and they are almost done! Soon I can paint the walls and put in a new floor. The only downside is that I will only get to enjoy it for a few months.  At least it will look good to sell and the washer will not be sitting in the middle of my kitchen every weekend!
Poor guys they look so tired after sanding all day!
I can't wait to show you pictures when it's painted! Hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails