Wednesday, December 17

Not Again!!

Last night it snowed just enough to get the sleds out and have some winter fun. I was all set to get some great shots when the flash stopped working on my camera again! So no snow pictures and now no camera for Christmas. Circuit City is insisting it be sent in to be looked at before they will replace it. Come on this is the FOURTH time it has been sent in, I think by this time it would be cheaper to just give me a new one that actually worked! I was comenting about this to some on-line friends and my friend Diana is sending me her old camera to borrow until it is all resolved. I was almost in tears of happiness, but I am not a cryer so it was almost. hehe I am so thankful to have a working camera for Christmas I just can't imagine missing out on all those important photos. So thank you Diana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails