Thursday, October 30

Greenland Gap

Here are some pictures from our trip to the family lodge in West Virginia. We had a great time and the children got to play with their cousins that they don't get to see very often. The weather was beautiful.

Here is the photo I will use for the Christmas Card. So excited about this one! They are all smiling AND looking at the camera.

This is the view from the lodge early in the morning, you can barely see that David is out fishing on the lake while I made breakfast, eggs, bacon, and blueberry muffins.
Small waterfall on Patterson Creek.
My girls! Aren't they cute! I just love Fiona's hair in the pigtails.
Here we are skipping rocks.
Patterson Creek. It runs right through the gap, there are big rock formations on both sides.
We played a little football on the front lawn.
Gwen showing off, she does this well. :)
The boys walking down the road into the lodge, the foliage colors were at their peak so pretty!
Fiona getting ready for her turn on the boat.
The girls walking up the hill. Gwen asked Fiona to help her. They can be so sweet!
Afternoon view from the lodge. Its so pretty I always take tons of pictures from this spot.
Owen catching a fish. You can see the lodge in the background.
The boys took turns going out alone. The lake is so small its a good place to practice. Miles rowed out and sat for a while.
Well thats all for now I won't bore you with the other 200 or so that I took.

1 comment:

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails