Wednesday, December 22

Deck the Halls

I thought I would share a bit of our Christmas decor. I decorated before Thanksgiving this year as we were not here. It was such a good idea! I loved coming home from Thanksgiving and having Christmas ready. So welcome to our home. 088089This is the display on the hall table when you first come in the door.124106114109120121125097       113132 130 115I don't know if I'll be on much in the next couple of days. My parents are coming tomorrow for a couple of days. I hope you all have a merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. How beautifully Christmas your house looks. Enjoy your time with your parents. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails