Wednesday, September 15

Opa's are the best!

Lest you think all we did was work when my parents visited here is proof we had fun too! My Dad was only able to stay a few days, he is a veterinary pathologist at Virginia Tech and was running out of vacation time. The children love having him here, they rode bikes that he fixed up for them, pulled them around in the wagon, read stories, made them breakfast, played games, and listened to all their ramblings and silly stories. What more could you want form an Opa? He is the best!119129134138126135Can't wait to see you again at Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I think so too! Both your parents are pretty great, and I'm glad they got to spend that time with all of you.
    Love to you and the family,
    Aunt Holly

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails