Monday, October 11

Shopping List Printable

Finally here is a printable for you! If you are cooking, or planning to cook this will help you in the planning of your shopping and how much you need to buy.

First pick out the recipes you are using and number them. To use this shopping list write down the ingredients, then how much you need of each item under the corresponding recipe number. Once you have it all filled out you can count up you totals and know what you need to purchase.Then you can transfer it to a list divided by sections of the grocery store.

SHOPPING LIST

Shopping List

I have never linked a printable before so I am not sure that this will work. If it doesn't let me know and I'll work on fixing it. You should be able to right click on the underlined words above and open the file to print it. You will probably need 3 to 4 sheets for 20 recipes. It all depends on what you are cooking. As always if you have any questions just leave them in the comments or e-mail me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails