Friday, October 22

My front porch

I have always wanted to make my porch pretty for fall. This year I finally took the time to do it. My husband is all ready asking when it's all coming down. He has his eyes on the hay bales for the garden. I still want to make a new wreath or at least beef up the one that is there. I am beginning to think that might be a project for next year. We shall see. 005006009I always love an excuse to use the enamelware I have collected. 010Pumpkins come in so many shapes, colors, and sizes. So much creativity form our Creator. I just love this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. I love your front porch! I love how the flag looks so good with the fall colors and the promise of a great harvest.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails