Wednesday, November 9

Yes or No?

 It has come to my attention over the last year or so that we do not have enough dishes in our home for our everyday use. Well it’s finally time to buy some more. I have always had Fiesta Ware and I love it! The problem is I can’t make up my mind on the color! There are so many to choose from. I currently have scarlet and sunflower. I love the bright colors and the way the food looks on them.
IMG_2965 Now here is the dilemma. Should I add in another color or stick with what I have?
This is the Shamrock added.
IMG_2964
So what do you prefer? Since I am having such a hard time making a decision I though I would ask what other people thought.  I hope to have open shelving and white walls so you would see the color all the time. What do you think?  Please let me know in the comments. I just happen to have a 30 percent off coupon to Kohl's this month. Smile

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to go with a YES for color! You can always just use one or two, but this way you have the option for all three....and I love the combo. I have my eye on FiestaWare too, but I will have the same dilemma....I always vacilate between going with a classic just white or getting crazy with some color. I say go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it, I think all three really "pop" together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are gorgeous together, very autumnal. How about adding black?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add the green,especially if they will be displayed on shelves.I hope to get all those colors someday when all my dishes have broken.;}

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails