Wednesday, January 21

Organized

So it's been almost two weeks since my last post. I guess I have been busier than I thought. I finally tackled the mess in the children's rooms. If you know anything about children and their hoarding tendencies you will understand how you can get lost in there for days! I started with the boys room first. The lego collection was taking over the closet. I went to Walmart and purchased these wonderful storage containers. Fourteen drawers of happiness! Each one is labeled with a type of lego and they can all be put away in minutes by someone besides myself. Still more to do in there but I need to purchase dressers first. Just having the legos under control makes a huge difference.
In the girls room I took the storage I wasn't using anymore in the boys room and created a tower of Bitty Baby. A drawer for everything, shoes hair accessories, diapers, blankets, toys, and clothes. Who knew dolls could have so much? Then they have deep drawers for everything else, legos, ponies, pet shop, purses, etc. Now they can pick up and put away themselves also. The goal of every kids room project. I love being able to tell them to "go clean you room" and it actually happen!
Sweet sucess!

1 comment:

  1. I always feel like I've accomplished something when I get the toys organized. We tackled the basement toy room Thursday night and sorted Lego, tractors, cars, and crayons/drawing supplies. It looks so much better and my boys have been threatened! (If I come down here and find this in a mess like it was all the toys that are in the floor are going in the trash!)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails