Monday, December 15

Pumpkin Kitty

It has been almost a month since my last post! I can't believe how time flies and how much we have done. I think I will update in a series of posts starting with this one about our new kitty. Fiona was so excited to go pick her up! Once we got home everyone wanted to see her. We were trying not to overwhelm her, but with four children it was nearly impossible.
Here she is coming out of her carrier. She is so cute!

And Poppa teaching Fiona how to hold her kitty.

This is Pumpkin, that is the name Fiona decided on. She was 10 weeks old when we got her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments, if you have a question please leave an e-mail address so I can return your question with an answer. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails